The national airline carried 2,625,000 passengers on routes abroad - 807 thousands, on CIS countries - 1252 thousands, on domestic flights - 566 thousands passengers. The average passenger load per flight is 110 passengers. Transported 43 thousands tons of freight, including baggage and mail, growth in comparison with 2013 - 4.6 percent.
The Council discussed the state of NAC safety, progress on the implementation of the QMS, and the standards of IOSA.
Audited for compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2008 KMTS "Uzaviatehsnab" Summer and airport "Tashkent", "Karshi", "Samarkand", "Bukhara", "Nukus", "Urgench". Successfully passed the re-certification audit SUE "Ketring" UTC, AIS Quan, airport "Urgench", "Andijan", "Fergana" and "Navoi", UPS NAC, UGP and SCP CD - Precertification and certification audit. In September of this year is expected to yield the ISO 9001: 2015. To pass the IOSA audit decided to revise the guidelines for compliance with the requirements of 9 edition of these standards, IA "Jahon" reports.
- NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" increased number of flights in two directions
- "Uzbekistan Airways" was included in the top five in the annual competition Changi Airline Awards
- Uzbekistan Airways and Garuda Indonesia will cooperate
- NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" opens up new international destinations
- "Uzbekistan Airways" announced the New Year discounts on flights to Europe
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION