On November 10 in Tashkent Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Foreign Affairs of Japan Kentaro Sonoura during meeting with Minister of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade Elyor Ganiev signed exchange notes on projects in the energy sector under the new yen loan in the amount of 86, 839 billion yens.
Credit is given at the same time for several projects of the energy sector, including the "Project for the construction of power plants Turakurgan", "Project for Construction of Tashkent TPP" and "Loans to strengthen the capacity of the energy sector," UzReport reports.
During the ceremony, it was noted that the implementation of these projects will provide the development of the energy sector of Uzbekistan, a stable supply of energy and improvement of its efficiency.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION