On October 17 the head of the IMF mission held the meeting at the State Committee on Statistics of Uzbekistan. Within the framework of the dialogue the progress of modernization of the statistical system, improvement of the methodology of price statistics and national accounting were discussed.
Also the head of the mission acquainted with the structure of the state statistics, with its personnel and IT-potential. Following the meeting the prospects for further cooperation between the State Statistics Committee and the IMF were defined, reports Norma.uz.
On October 18 Al-Marzugi visited CER, where the analytical capacity of "think tanks" of Uzbekistan was discussed, as well as key areas of research CER in the middle and long term.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- IMF has lowered its forecast for economic growth of the countries of the Caucasus and Central Asia in 2015
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION