According to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the delegation included representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA), Lithuanian companies engaged in the manufacture and marketing of meat and dairy products and seafood.
During the visit its planned to hold a presentation of Lithuanian agricultural sector and bilateral negotiations between Uzbek and Lithuanian entrepreneurs, which will be held on March 26, 2015 at CCI of Uzbekistan, IA "Jahon" reports.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION