In particular, there will be built a tire plant in Angren (Tashkent region) worth 214 million dollars, including the development of an annual production of complex mineral fertilizers in Samarkand, as well as the modernization of "Ferganaazot" (new ammonia plant).
At the largest chemical enterprise of the country "Navoiazot" it is planned reconstruction of nitric acid units. There also will be built a plant for the production of ammonia and urea and chemical complex for the production of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with a total value of 1.76 billion dollars. Implementation of the projects scheduled for 2019.
In total, the program includes 10 projects for modernization of existing and construction of new production facilities in the chemical industry, the financing of which will be at the expense of investment budgets and own funds of SJSC "Uzkhimprom".
- Radioactive water was a leak in the Japanese nuclear power plant "Fukushima-1"
- "Uzbekenergo" plans to upgrade 19 hydroelectric power plants the next 5 years
- Prices for production strong alcohol increased
- In 2018 a new gas processing plant will be launched
- The largest printing plant in the world will supply equipment to Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION