The traditional annual exhibition of antique carpets and textiles is starting on October 16 in San Francisco.
The exhibition will present products from about 30 well-known trade producers.
This year the festival will host a special exhibition of Kyrgyz and Uzbek carpets from the private collection of Dennis Marquand Collection.
Dennis Marquand is one of the leading collectors of such material. His son Wesley Marquand will present the carpets at the exhibition, reports jozan.net.
- Apple presented a new hyperfine Macbook
- Fruits and vegetables of Uzbekistan presented at the international fair «Fruit Logistica – 2015»
- The largest exhibition of the furniture industry will be held in February
- Automobile industry of Uzbekistan presented its products at the exhibition in Russia
- Tashkent hosts the exhibition TransUzbekistan-2014
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION