The traditional annual exhibition of antique carpets and textiles is starting on October 16 in San Francisco.
The exhibition will present products from about 30 well-known trade producers.
This year the festival will host a special exhibition of Kyrgyz and Uzbek carpets from the private collection of Dennis Marquand Collection.
Dennis Marquand is one of the leading collectors of such material. His son Wesley Marquand will present the carpets at the exhibition, reports jozan.net.
- Tashkent hosts the exhibition TransUzbekistan-2014
- Uzbekistan took part in the Mediterranean exhibition of archaeological tourism
- The exhibition of automotive industry Auto&Parts will host in the capital
- Tashkent will host a unique exhibition "The Patterns of Crossroads"
- Tashkent hosts VIII International Industrial Fair and Cooperation Exchange
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Stock market of Uzbekistan today
james: your site tells me nothing
Uzbekistan Tops the List of CIS Happiest Countries
traveler: Good joke !! :D