This international forum is attended by representatives of Member States of the World Tourism Organization.
In addition, the experts from dozens of countries, such as USA, UK, Spain, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Greece, Egypt, Turkey, Israel, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand and other countries, heads of international tourism organizations and experts participate in it.
- Samarkand and Bukhara are among the most attractive places for tourists
- Tashkent and Samarkand will celebrate the Day of fountains tomorrow
- In Samarkand a historic house to be sold for 150 thousand dollars
- 150 cooks, singers and musicians took part in the festival of folk traditions
- Samarkand will host a festival "Pearls of the East"
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION