TV Festival "Sanat Maktab", held this year for the first time, demonstrated mastery of young performers in the areas of pop, traditional and academic singing, playing musical instruments, dance.
Unlike other festival activities aimed at implementing the musical and artistic potential of young people is the fact that there are representatives of the school of "Master-disciple" who are competing. This contributes to the conservation and study of classical works of art, bringing ancestral heritage to future generations.
Prize-winners were determined in the following categories: "Best Academic singing", "Best pop singer", "Best Traditional Song", "Best Musical Performance" and "Best Dance".
The winners were awarded with diplomas and valuable gifts.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION