The corresponding decree was signed by the head of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov on December 17 this year.
TV channel "Mahalla" became the twelfth Republican TV and radio channels of NTRC of Uzbekistan ("Uzbekistan", "Yoshlar", "Sport", "Tashkent", "Madaniat marifat va", "Dun buylab", "Cinema", "Navo", "Oilavy "" Dyer "and" Bolajon "). Presidential decree stipulates that all these channels will be broadcast 24 hours a day in the new year.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION