The delegation from Uzbekistan, which includes the representatives of the largest publishing and printing organizations in the country, also takes part in the fair. The first press conference dedicated to the Frankfurt Book Fair was held on October 7. The journalists were informed about the activities to be carried out within its framework. So, 280 thousand people will attend this fair.
3 thousand 400 events will be held during the fair. In addition, there will be determined the best author of the year. According to recent reports, such well-known writers like Paulo Coelho, David Nichols, Herta Müller and others will visit the event.
According to uzreport.uz, the stands of Uzbekistan at the fair are presented by the books and publishing products manufactured in the country.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION