The event was attended by representatives of the Chinese Embassy in Uzbekistan, the khokimiyat of Samarkand region, Shanghai International Studies University.
According to Pravda Vostoka, the agreement on the establishment of the Confucius Institute in Samarkand was signed during the visit of the President of the People's Republic of China Xi Jinping in our country on the invitation of the President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov in September 2013.
The participants got acquainted with the conditions created at the Institute for the study of Chinese language and culture.
- Samarkand and Bukhara are among the most attractive places for tourists
- Tashkent and Samarkand will celebrate the Day of fountains tomorrow
- In Samarkand a historic house to be sold for 150 thousand dollars
- 150 cooks, singers and musicians took part in the festival of folk traditions
- Samarkand will host a festival "Pearls of the East"
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION