The fair will bring together masters of applied art, artisans, representatives of various dynasties of ceramists, engravers, painters, embroiderers and many others.
About 150 artists, folk Bakhshi, designers, jewelers, musicians from all over Uzbekistan will take part in the festival, which will be held at the art center Suzane.
The main organizers of the project are Art Life Media. The project partners are the Academy of Arts of Uzbekistan, NC Uzbektourism, khokimiat Samarkand, Dinara Tour Service, and Dika Travel.
The festival aims to support creative dynasties and talented craftsmen, providing the general public with the trends in the field of arts and preservation of the cultural heritage of Uzbekistan.
- Samarkand and Bukhara are among the most attractive places for tourists
- Tashkent and Samarkand will celebrate the Day of fountains tomorrow
- In Samarkand a historic house to be sold for 150 thousand dollars
- 150 cooks, singers and musicians took part in the festival of folk traditions
- The Institute of Confucius opened in Samarkand
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION