On the fourth of September on its stage will be premiere of the musical "Misura". It was created by the composer Anvar Ergashev on the motives of the first Uzbek national comic Opera Suleiman Yudakov "Maisara Tricks". The author of the play which lies at the basis of the new productions is Tashkent writer Ariadne Vasiliev.
The theatre is put by chief director Sergei Kapriyelov. It is attended by many leading artists, states Culture.uz. Modern music is based on Oriental motifs, original love conflict, songs and poems, colorful costumes will undoubtedly contribute to the success of the new musical productions. The second premiere of the musical "Maysara" will be held in the new month of September 21. In the 42nd season of theater fans will have some new productions.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- Republican fair of innovative ideas, technologies and projects starts in Tashkent
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION