In its message, the national regulator of tourism in Uzbekistan notes that the introduction of modern ICT and tourism programs in the processes allows greater efficiency of modern tourist enterprises.
Single automated system has been created in order to improve the provision of guaranteed services during guided tours in Uzbekistan, to protect the rights of foreign tourists during their stay in the country, as well as the rights of the citizens of our country during their foreign trips and to ensure their safety.
In the near future "Uzbektourism" plans to place video tutorials on the use of a single automated system on the official website.
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Uzbekistan presented its tourist potential in Indonesia and Singapore
- Uzbekistan improves tourism infrastructure
- Uzbekistan presented at the International Tourism Fair in Hungary
- New kind of tourism industry is planning to be developed in Tashkent region
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION