This year athletes from 17 to 25 years were fighting for the crown and the title of "Miss martial arts".
Six girls, participating in the final, who had run several tasks: to talk about the role of sport in their lives, to perform complex choreographic movements, demonstrate the technique of their kind of arts, be tested in the culinary competition and defile the stage.
Crown and the title of "Miss martial arts-2014" was awarded Maftuna Hudoyarovoy, representing the Federation Uzbek jang San'ati.
- Speleologists in conjunction with National Geographic channel made a documentary about the Uzbekistan caves
- A new center for youth concert projects opens in Tashkent
- Tashkent will host a unique exhibition "The Patterns of Crossroads"
- An exclusive exhibition of portraits of a 5-to-78-years-old opens in the capital
- Uzbekistan took part in the international exhibition JATA-2014
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION