Within the framework of the VII International Tashkent Biennale 2014 it was hosted the opening ceremony of the exhibition of Japanese photographers’ - Naoyuki Ogino, Miyako Ishiuchi, Shota Nagase and Marie Mihashi.
Creativity of Japanese photographers is inextricably connected with the peculiarities of their world. They pay a look inside theirselves that has a significant impact on various aspects of Japanese culture.
During the VI International Tashkent Biennale Naoyuki Ogino presented his work "Komomo - Journey of a Geisha", which became the subject of considerable interest from the fans of photography of our country. This year, he presents his work "Souls of the descendants."
Miyako Ishiuchi’s works, one of the most important figures of Japanese art, are also unusual and interesting. Heroes of her pictures were people who suffered during the explosion of the atomic bomb in Hiroshima.
In addition, visitors can see several works by the famous Japanese artist Ikuo Hirayama, as well as heroes of Kabuki teathre by Marie Mihashi, in the small hall of the caravanserai.
The exhibition will run until October 13.
- Fruits and vegetables of Uzbekistan presented at the international fair «Fruit Logistica – 2015»
- The largest exhibition of the furniture industry will be held in February
- Automobile industry of Uzbekistan presented its products at the exhibition in Russia
- Tashkent hosts the exhibition TransUzbekistan-2014
- Uzbekistan took part in the Mediterranean exhibition of archaeological tourism
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION