Ikbolzhon Rakhimov from Andijan and Sherzod Kabul from Tashkent became the best in the nomination "Folk singing".
A young dutarist Gulhaehon Radzhieva from Andijan won in the category "Instrumental genre."
Now, young talents will defend the honor of Uzbekistan and demonstrate the beauty of Uzbek traditional culture on Tallinn-Fest in Estonia, Jahon news agency reports.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Eurasian Group will discuss the financing of terrorism in Tashkent
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION