On Saturday October 18 the Russian TV channel "Russia 1" presented a new documentary "Uzbekistan. The Pearl of the sand. It tells about the ancient history of our region, its amazing monuments and the great people who worked here.
This author's vision of the creative team production company "Workshop" led by the general producer Saida Medvedeva, who previously worked on projects such as "Water", "Secrets of Love", "Mold". Route of creative endeavors began in Tashkent and was continued in Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva. Russian filmmakers were accompanied by the colleagues from regional broadcasters - members of the National Association of Electronic Mass Media of Uzbekistan.
The documentary also focuses on understanding the role and place in the history of modern civilization's scientific heritage of outstanding scientists and thinkers of the medieval East.
- We immediately found a common language with our professional colleagues from regional TV, which helped us a lot in the process of filming - shared M. Kuklina. Uzbekistan - is a unique country. We were impressed by the atmosphere, attitude and kindness of the people. And all of our warm feelings and emotions we want to convey through our film.
It should be noted that Russia.tv simultaneously broadcast "Uzbekistan. The Pearl of the sand”. A documentary is available for viewing in the "archive site."
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION