The main objective of the Center for the development of crafts in Nukus is to assist in the revival, preservation, promotion and development of traditional crafts of Karakalpakstan, as well as improving the economic well-being of the local population through training in knowledge and skills in the field of traditional crafts and creating new jobs.
In addition, the Centre will promote the popularization of traditional crafts at the national and international levels and attract tourists to the region.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION