The action is to select the most famous cultural attractions of our homeland by users registered on the site ziyonet.uz.
The event will be held in three stages:
Step 1 – collection of the suggestions from users which objects are to be included in the list;
Stage 2 - the vote and the definition of "Seven Wonders of the regions of Uzbekistan";
Stage 3 - the vote and the definition of "Seven Wonders of Uzbekistan."
The campaign "Seven Wonders of Uzbekistan" will enrich the knowledge of the citizens about the cultural heritage of the country, create a valuable pool of information to be transmitted to future generations, and will contribute to popularization of attractions.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION