The performances by folk groups, puppet theater, workshops, an exhibition of paintings, fashion show of Uzbek designers and other events have caused great interest of spectators.
The festival aims to support creative dynasties and talented craftsmen, providing the general public with the trends in the field of arts and preservation of the cultural heritage of the country.
- Samarkand and Bukhara are among the most attractive places for tourists
- Tashkent and Samarkand will celebrate the Day of fountains tomorrow
- In Samarkand a historic house to be sold for 150 thousand dollars
- Samarkand will host a festival "Pearls of the East"
- The Institute of Confucius opened in Samarkand
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION